Ultimate solution in elder and senior care can be found through the resources that are indispensable in the process of providing care for elders, adults and seniors at home. Exhaustive list of products for various uses, expert opinion, medical advice and books on parent care are available which are related to the daily walks in life for elders to provide them a sense of security and boost up their morale for independent living.
Products for Bath Safety
A whole range of products are available for ensuring safety in the bathroom which is an important place for those aging at home. There are items which ensure proper safety when getting in and out of the bathtub and the toilet which include railings to hold on and toilet safety frame (from $37 at Parentgiving.com). These toilet safety frames are adjustable and are ideal for use over a toilet of standard specifications or adjustable with a toilet seat that is raised. The arm rests provide adequate support for balance and secure hand so that there is no danger of falling. These frames are made of aluminum which is non corrosive and these frames are designed with an aluminum bracket which is easy to attach. These are adjustable according to the leg heights and fitted with arms which can be folded back for transfers and easy cleaning. Toilet safety frame comes of great use in the bathroom for elders who are most susceptible to falling inside bathrooms.
Indispensable Products for Elderly care
An unending list of elderly care products are available at these resources which are all designed for providing adequate safety and security for those aging at home and for caregivers for enhancing their quality of services. The whole range of elderly care products includes:
- Commode liners - Toilet bags containing decaying odor and catalyst neutralizer and gelling agent to keep the toilet clean after each use. These liners can easily fit into any standard sized toilet pail.
- Board insert for gardening – This item is for those elderly persons who love gardening but are unable to do so due to physical inability. These boards allow gardening in small scale such as placing flower pots at window sills and other places inside the room.
- Blood Pressure monitor with manually operated upper arm – These blood pressure monitors are specially designed to indicate risk factor and can record the date and time.
- Shampoo for no rinsing – This shampoo is for those who face scarcity of water.
- Services of care manager - Guidance and answers to typical questions by elders at home are available over a toll free line where experienced nurses and social workers who comprise a team of professional managers for geriatric care provide every type of solution.
With the growing need for elder care these sources are the ultimate ones which are dedicated to serving elders and seniors at home through providing them the care which fulfills their demands and caters to their rights as senior citizens. Parent care has come of high quality through these products and services.