Are you the user who always get confused while managing your office or personal computer and are you looking for the solution?
If you are!
Then this article is written for you which will ultimately help you to manage, resize, part, merge and secure partitions of your computer whether for personal or official use.
So in order to make you guys more aware and acquaint with process of managing partitions using this partition manager, I am writing this tutorial that how it actually works?
Something about EaseUS Partition Manager – Partition Magic
Before moving towards the main article let me list out some facts and features about this amazing partition manager for you.
EaseUS Partition Manager lets you manage, resize, part, merge, split and secure the existing partition of your computer. It allows you to perform alltask with proper security measures. All management takes place in normal mode without going into boots which is often complicated process.
Users usually avoid accessing boot and making any changes as any wrong changes may bring up some severe impact on their system. So for such novice users Partition Manager comes handy which works right from the desktop without complicating the things.
Following are some of the main features of it;
- Resize, merge, move the partitions without losing data
- Make copy of partitions or upgrade existing partitions
- Recover deleted or lost partitions very easily
- Free and Paid versions are available. Choose as per your choice!
- Easy to use and User-friendly tool
- No technical knowledge or skills are required to handle this tool.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD.
How to Manage Partitions Using Partition Magic Manager
Here comes the tutorial part which will be helping you to better use this tool. So lets head towards the main article;
- Firstly you need to Download Partition Manager by EaseUS. There are both and paid and free versions available
- Ones it is downloaded, Install Partition Manager on your computer
- Now launch this program on your computer
- After that you will have dashboard. Now select the options as per your choice. You can either manage, copy or recover your partitions using this program so select the options as per your choice
- After selecting the options, the rest process will be done by this program
- This was as simple as you read it!
Now I am pretty sure that you guys must have gathered enough knowledge about managing your partition using this amazing software. If you are facing any trouble or issues while applying this guide then approach us to share your issues. Any of us will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have you found it interesting? If you have then do share it with others who might be looking for the same stuff and your share may help them to get what they are looking for. So do share and keep helping people.